Friday, November 14, 2008

Best Kept Secret


J Minus is an alternative band from Seattle, that does not receive enough credit for their music. When I listened to their albums, Sun and Moon and Under the Blue, I was hooked. Their music is similar to the well known band, City and Colour, and musician, Howie Day. The song, "A Mile Away", reminds me especially of Howie Day. I would give the album Sun and Moon a full 10/10 rating. Their album as acoustic and alternative on it, which is a good blend suiting your every mood. You know how you could never get sick of Goo Goo Doll's songs? Well, that is how I feel about J Minus' songs. So far, my favorite on the album is "Anywhere".  The beat is very catchy and I love the guitar in it. Their album is already on iTunes, so go download it!
Anyway, if you want to listen to full songs, check out their myspace page

No comments: