Tuesday, November 4, 2008

new today:

"Heartless" (single)- Kanye West. This song is the same style as "Love Lockdown". He is moving away from the average rap song and adding his own style.

"You Belong With Me" (single) - Taylor Swift. Man, she has a new single out like everyday. The contents of her new album will not be a surprise. I'm shocked she released her singles so quickly.

The Script- The Script. I love this album. "We Cry" is a very interesting, emotional song. Check it out.

Play- Brad Paisley. I've always liked Paisley.

Twilight Soundtrack- many artists. This soundtrack has a variety of good music on it. The movie is going to be insane.

Between the Lines: Sara Bareiles Live at the Fillmore- Sara Bareilles. With this album everyone can see how truly talented she is.

"I Don't Care" (Cobra Starship Suave Suarez Remix) single- Fall Out Boy. Kind of cool, I guess.

"G.L.O.W" (single + one) - Smashing Pumpkins. Classic SP. Awesome.

No comments: