Monday, October 27, 2008

New Releases

"Gives You Hell" single- All American Rejects
Many fans complain that the band changed their style in this single sounding more pop than rock. But it is a good, catchy song. However, I understand where they are coming from. When comparing this song to "Swing Swing" I found it to sound very different.

"Take Back the City" by Snow Patrol
Snow Patrol does it again with this single. Their style is very unique. They are phasing out of their Coldplay like sound and creating their own style. 

"Kingdom Underground" (Album)- Matt Duke 
For listeners of: Josh Kelley, Jon McLaughlin, Matt Wertz
He has a very calm voice, but nothing really stands out to me about him. But don't get me wrong, I like his music. I personally like the song, "Opposum" has a fun, catchy sound that will be stuck in you're head all day. 

No comments: