Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Recent Releases

Another new release is Keane's new album titled, Perfect Symmetry
For those of you who don't know who Keane is, they are a mix of Coldplay and electronic music. An old favorite is "Somewhere Only We Know" or "Is it Any Wonder".


Ben Folds' new CD is great, ofcourse. It's called Way To Normal.
I just can't stop listening to "You Don't Know Me" featuring Regina Spektor. 





Fall Out Boy released a new single off their upcoming album titled "Headfirst Slide into Cooperstown On a Bad Bet". Yeah, the title is not easy to remember. It sounds no different than the traditional FOB song.

Ingrid Michaelson released her new album titled, Be Ok. My favorite on the album is currently "Giving Up". This is a song that is probably or will be played on Grey's Anatomy at some point in time.

It is strange for me to say, but my current favorite song is ...."LIVE YOUR LIFE" by Rihanna and T.I. This song is so catchy and different. Kudos to T.I for taking a tip from Lil' Wayne and making his rap interesting and new. For those of you who don't know this song it was the song preformed by Rihanna and T.I at the VMAS. It is currently number one on the iTunes top 100.


No comments: